Submitted by: babytime09
2 small cans low-fat cream of mushroom soup
4 bone-in pork chops
1 small onion cut in slices
1 package large portabella mushrooms - you know the regular portabellas that you get that are slices, but not the baby bellas...
4 potatoes peeled and sliced in rounds
- use 9X13ish baking pan
- layer potato slices on the bottom
- layer portabella mushrooms and 1/2 of the onion on top of the potatoes
- put pork chops on top of onions/mushrooms
- sprinkle remaining onion on top of the pork chops
- pour soup over casserole
- bake 350 for 30 minutes covered and then about 20 minutes uncovered, occasionally check them and spoon the sauce over the pork chops.